Up to eight $250 awards annually to RSD students who are attending meetings where they are presenting data.
1. The student must have filled out the online student monitoring plan.
2. The student must be presenting data (oral presentation or poster presentation) at a national or international meeting.
1. Prepare the Rehabilitation Science Travel Grant Application Cover Sheet signed by your primary mentor.
1. A call for applications will occur twice a year. The Rehabilitation Science steering committee will review all applications submitted.
2. In the event that we do not receive sufficient number of applications, we will continue to evaluate applications on a rolling basis.
3. Review criteria:
i. The committee will consider the following criteria when making a decision
1. Quality of the abstract, including:
a. Rationale and/or hypothesis clearly stated
b. Results and conclusions clearly stated
c. Preliminary/pilot study vs. completed study
2. Seniority of the student